The Power of Being in the Know.
The conversation is on “business value” – solutions that address specific needs and issues of the enterprise.
Who better to discuss some of those business needs and issues than CIO’s?
Who better to explore turning “technology tools” into “business solutions” than Channel Partner executives and end-user consultants?
Who better to describe the technology tools of today and tomorrow than the vendors who create them and the thought leaders who envision them?
2.5 days of a jam-packed agenda at a beautiful, intimate resort – keynotes; energetic panels & roundtables of CIO’s, consultants and channel partners; exploration of industry issues and trends; networking and building strategic new relationships.
- Channel Partner Executives responsible for their company’s strategic development and future growth.
- Participating by invitation only, they represent the best in the channel.
- Reflecting the “converged” channel, they are MSPs, systems integrators, telecom dealers, and proAV dealers providing business solutions.
- Focusing on the 5,000-user and under market, they realize that technology tools are as important to small and medium-sized organizations as they are to the enterprise.
- End-user Consultants focused on developing a converged communication strategy for customers.
- Participating by invitation only, many are focused on specific verticals or applications.
- Using their knowledge of technology and business, they play a significant role in unlocking customer inertia caused by today’s technology confusion.
- CIOs responsible for developing a strategy to leverage technology tools to address specific business needs and challenges within their own organizations.
- Vendors who are seeking to build new relationships with successful channel partners and consultants and gain additional insight into what and how end-users are buying.
- Participating through sponsorships, they represent industry thought leaders and exciting emerging organizations.
- Separating themselves from a host of competing companies, they offer best of breed solution elements and channel programs that recognize the changing needs of their partners.
Vendors - Sign up today to spend 2.5 days with some of the most sought-after “converged” channel partners, as well as reach the 11,000 members of the discussUC website and the 10,000 members of discussUC’s LinkedIn Group!
Channel partner executives and consultants - Request your invitation while there is still space available. And if you golf, get yourself signed up for the golf tournament at the famous Rancho Bernardo Golf Course!
CIOs – Request your invitation to spend 2.5 days with industry thought leaders discussing UC, collaboration and cloud solutions that address some of the issues and needs of your own enterprise.
Speaking of “collaboration” - The Summit this year represents the collaborative efforts of the discussUC team and Virgo Publishing’s Channel Partners team! The joint creative powers and energy are creating an event like no other! The “3” in UC3 now also stands for “Channel CXOs, Consultants, and CIOs”.
Feedback from channel partner executives at the last UC3 Summit:
“The UC3 Summit is a fantastic way to stay on top of new technology and market trends. I find it harder and harder to find the time to spend educating myself in order to steer my company in the right direction and the UC3 Summit allowed me to spend quality time with many of the key players in our industry in a short window of time. I find it impossible to get this type of information in a traditional trade show. This type of venue is perfect for anyone looking to get the best value for their time spent.”
“I am in Las Vegas at [XXXX] Partner Exchange and suffering from a case of the “huge - ies”. What was so remarkable about UC3 was that you got to meet most of the attendees and learn about their practice and the pains they go through. I just loved the scale of it. Many, many thanks for inviting me….”
“[We] made several valuable connections with other partners as well as consultants.”
“I believe that UC3 is a milestone moment for me and my business.”
“UC3, it's not a conference, it's a conversation.”
Feedback from a
“We enjoyed the event and felt the 2 Focus Sessions we attended were the most valuable [part of the UC3 Summit]”